Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us your experiences with spell casters. Leave comments and/or reviews about sites whether it's positive or negative. There are simple rules: Please do not spam, harass or bad mouth anyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Frater Dantalion's new site

+3
S1084
lookingforgoodnews
purpleq
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Frater Dantalion's new site Empty Frater Dantalion's new site Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:09 pm

purpleq

I was just reading some sites and ran across this from Frater Dantalion new updated site.

www.black-magic-spells.co.uk/

Has anyone used his services?

2Frater Dantalion's new site Empty wow Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:25 pm

lookingforgoodnews

He lists some of the ones I've tried. He sure does have a lot of enemies. He said he's not taking any new clients.

3Frater Dantalion's new site Empty Re: Frater Dantalion's new site Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:49 am

S1084

I haven't ever used him, but I did go look at the website. It looks like he listed almost every spell website I've ever heard of ever heard discussed...I don't think it's accurate that all of those people could be his enemies. Yes, it's probably very likely that someone lied about him on Ripoff Reports, just like people do every day to many, many sites. I think it's completely ridiculous that people try to ruin others' reputations.

But I do find it odd that he was attacked and now he is listing all those sites when how could he possibly been attacked by 70 different spellcasting sites?

4Frater Dantalion's new site Empty Re: Frater Dantalion's new site Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:10 pm

Helena

Yeah, I find that hard to believe as well...although, there are a lot of blogs and rip off reports and whatnot about the owners of thebestof2worlds.com owning and operating at least 20 websites and if they are harassing people, I guess its possible.

5Frater Dantalion's new site Empty Re: Frater Dantalion's new site Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:31 pm

anonymousgirl1

anonymousgirl1

I finally took a look at this site and wondered why someone would take the time to list all of those websites stating that they were either frauds or enemies. I can understand someone trying to save their reputation especially if they are legitimate, but at the same time it he's attempting to ruin other reputations. Who knows what to believe in this case, maybe it's a good thing he isn't taking on new clients.

6Frater Dantalion's new site Empty Re: Frater Dantalion's new site Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:39 am

krena

I actually think he has mental health issues. I've no idea whether or not he's genuine but I get a sense that he could be disturbed.

I found this. Again, I've no idea whether this Trae Dorn person is just another internet crackpot using their pc to attack someone, but scroll right down the article and check out the last few emails Frater Dantalion is alleged to have sent:

http://www.trhonline.com/article.pl?1223311810#update

Even if Frater Dantalion isn't the author of those emails, the fact that he's arbitrarily listing every online psychic/spellcaster he can find and labelling them 'scams' without offering up any evidence whatsoever sets off alarm bells ringing. Plus he spends way too much time on Rip-off Report. Most spell casters seem to know that site's a pile of cack and don't bother too much with it. He seems obsessed by it.

7Frater Dantalion's new site Empty Frater Dantalion he is a scam! Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:10 pm

claus

Hi everyone,

Do not fall for Frater Dantalion he is a fake I was a client and he scammed me good.. I created a group in facebook against his site and lovespell.org which he runs you can join the facebook group and see who I am and I am able to provide you with proof if needed... do not give your money to this Charlatan!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum