Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell us your experiences with spell casters. Leave comments and/or reviews about sites whether it's positive or negative. There are simple rules: Please do not spam, harass or bad mouth anyone.

You are not connected. Please login or register

you will be amazed on how white spell( you never know until you try)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

debmiriam

who says white powers dont work,i was an unbeliever of it not until it worked for me, i condemn those things until situation forced me to give  a try and right now i found myself convincing others too. i just realize we have to faith it in life to make it.

my man was enchanted away by a so called friend whom i accommodated in our home,both of them disapeared from our home and went to settle down in Massachusetts on february 24th .I tried convincing my love back into my life but he turned deaf ear to all i said and even hit me at a time . sent several emails which he ignored not until i contacted this psychic whom i saw a brief story about him on a tabloid and his powers,  tried him with little faith and because i really love my man. i was guaranteed just 5 days and towards the exact time he will arrive home to me.

Heaven knows i really dont know how they did but it worked for me even though i am a christian by religion this things work and i believe they are stiill descendants of God. email me if you need my help
Debbie_miriam@yah dot com

2you will be amazed on how white spell( you never know until you try) Empty help me Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:57 am

doljock

Can someone please share what info a real spell caster will request I have parted with a lot of money Sad 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum